Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Shipping Take?
Depending on your location, delivery can take anywhere from (approximately) 5 -7 working days.
Please note: As our product is large and bulky they can take a bit longer to get around than say a courier bag. And the trampoline accessories may be damaged or missing in transit. Please ensure you have given enough leeway for delivery time expectations.
How Much Weight Can A Kangaroohoppers Trampoline Take?
To understand the strength of a Kangaroohoppers Trampoline, there are two weights you need to be aware of, the Structural Load Capacity and the Maximum Single User Weight.
- The Structural Load Capacity relates to strength, it is the amount of static weight a trampoline can hold. About max weight capacity of a Kangaroohoppers Trampoline, 12-15ft round trampolines are 1500lbs, 12ft rectangle trampolines are 1300lbs. This limit allows for a safe margin before the mat will touch the ground
- The Single User Weight relates to safety, it is based on how heavy you are and how high you jump. It is about ensuring jumpers don’t ‘bottom out’ (touch the ground while jumping).
Max single user weight is 374lbs for 12-14ft round trampoline and 264lbs for 12ft rectangle trampoline.
Where Can I Find Installation Instructions?
In the footer menu click on Trampoline Assembly Videos Click here to be taken straight to the installation page.
I Only Received One Package. Why Don’t These Packages Arrive At The Same Time?
Do not to worry. Sometimes different parts of your order will get delivered at different times due to different products coming from different warehouses and how FedEx manages larger size deliveries.
At present, 14ft and 15ft round trampolines are sent by 3 boxes, 12ft rectangle trampoline is sent by 2 boxes, all other products are sent by 1 box.
I Bought A Pink Or Green Trampoline, Why Is The Foam On The Poles Blue?
No worries, the color is correct. All the support poles are covered with the blue foam. Please place the safety net over the support poles.
Why Is My Trampoline Can Not Stay Flat?
No worries. First, make sure the installation sequence is correct.
1. Frame rail and the T socket.
2. Vertical tube.
3. Leg tube.
4. Jumping mat and the springs.
If you find that the trampoline is still doesn’t stay flat, please disassemble the jumping mat first and check the part where frame rails and the T sockets connect.
Please make sure that these parts are fixed. The larger end of the frame rail and the smaller end of the frame rail should stay tighten together.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
- 12ft round trampoline $20;
- 14ft round trampoline $30;
- 15ft round trampoline $40;
- Home delivery for a trampoline normally costs up to $250 due to the large size and weight of the boxes, we heavily subsidise this cost and only charge up to $40.